Monday, January 28, 2013

Will you accept this rose?

Ahhhh Monday.  Not typically my most favored day of the week, but today is Bachelor day...so I'm excited!  Yes, I'm addicted to the Bachelor.  I don't necessarily agree with the morals usually involved in the show...nor do I think it is in ANY way a good method for creating relationships....but I'm addicted nonetheless.  I just love the drama...and I love getting attached to a particular contestant and following them all the way until they fail to receive a rose (or otherwise get sucked into a forced, likely doomed engagement).  Patrick and I are part of a young married's small group that meets every other Monday night...and luckily, we are not the only couple drawn to this terribly cheesy show...so on the Mondays that we don't meet for small group, the eight of us that like the show get together and watch it.  This season, we're betting on the top 6 contestants (just to make it more interesting).  Here's the Bachelor Board that Patrick and I made this weekend (waaaaay too much time on our hands).







1 comment: